- The political economy of social protection in Mozambique
- Decentralisation and teacher accountability: How the political settlement shapes governance in the education sector at sub-national levels in Ghana
- Transitions between growth episodes: Do institutions matter and do some institutions matter more?
- State-movement partnership in Uganda: Co-producing an enabling environment for urban poverty reduction?
- Understanding the contribution of the BSUP (JNNURM) to inclusive cities in India
- Is there a fiscal resource curse? Resource rents, fiscal capacity and political institutions
Latest blog posts
- WATCH – Benjamin Chemouni on pockets of effectiveness in Rwanda
- Call for abstracts for two day workshop and journal special issue
- PODCAST – An interview with Dr Sophie King on the process of researching urban poverty in Uganda
- New journal article on the politics of Ghana’s oil
- New open access article in Development and Change – The decline of gangsters and the politicisation of violence in urban Bangladesh
- WATCH – Abdul Gafaru Abdulai and Badru Bukenya’s reflections on the DSA Conference