- The potential and limits of performance management: Improving basic education in the Western Cape
- When a ‘ruling alliance’ and public sector governance meet: Managing for performance in South African basic education
- How do political institutions affect fiscal capacity? Explaining taxation in developing economies
- The political economy of primary education reform in Cambodia
- The political settlement and ‘deals environment’ in Rwanda: Unpacking two decades of economic growth
- The role and responsibility of foreign aid in recipient political settlements
Latest blog posts
- LISTEN: Podcast of Sam Hickey at Australia National University – Presenting our findings
- Why are local government committed to reducing urban poverty in Uganda?
- Thinking and working with political settlements
- WATCH: Introducing our research on urban poverty in Uganda
- LISTEN – Beyond add women and stir: Can political settlement analysis take on a stronger gender focus?
- Co-producing knowledge about government vision, commitment, and capacity to reduce urban poverty in Uganda