- Social protection in an electorally competitive environment (2): The politics of health insurance in Tanzania
- Social protection in an electorally competitive environment (1): The politics of Productive Social Safety Nets (PSSN) in Tanzania
- The politics of upgrading in global value chains: The case of Rwanda’s coffee sector
- The political economy of maternal healthcare in Ghana
- Delivering maternal health services in Rwanda: The role of politics
- Elaborate scaffolding, weak foundations: Business–government relations and economic reform in democratic South Africa
Latest blog posts
- Profile of an ESID expert – Pritish Behuria
- PODCAST – The ESID Annual Adrian Leftwich Memorial Lecture with Prof Yuen Yuen Ang
- PODCAST – Professor Victoria Lawson lecture on re-politicising poverty
- Summary of the ESID Annual Adrian Leftwich Memorial Lecture – How did the West get China wrong?
- Poverty and social injustice: why are people advocating a ‘relational’ approach? (and what does that mean anyway?)
- Workshop: Rethinking social justice and the public realm: what can relational approaches offer?