- Is there a fiscal resource curse? Resource rents, fiscal capacity and political institutions
- Taking ideas seriously within political settlements analysis
- Political settlements, women’s representation and gender equality: The 2008 gender-based violence law and gender parity in primary and secondary education in Rwanda
- Public sector reform in Africa: Understanding the paths and politics of change
- Poverty reduction during 1990-2013: Did Millennium Development Goals adoption and state capacity matter?
- Do economic institutions matter for growth episodes?
Latest blog posts
- Revisiting the developmental state – new SPERI paper
- EVENT – The politics of growth: transformative ideas in economies
- Spotlight on an ESID expert – Vinothan Naidoo
- EVENT – Seminars at UNRISD
- Ghana now has free senior high school education – but how do we ensure quality outcomes?
- The Annual Adrian Leftwich Memorial Lecture