- Transitions between growth episodes: Do institutions matter and do some institutions matter more?
- State-movement partnership in Uganda: Co-producing an enabling environment for urban poverty reduction?
- Understanding the contribution of the BSUP (JNNURM) to inclusive cities in India
- Is there a fiscal resource curse? Resource rents, fiscal capacity and political institutions
- Taking ideas seriously within political settlements analysis
- Political settlements, women’s representation and gender equality: The 2008 gender-based violence law and gender parity in primary and secondary education in Rwanda
Latest blog posts
- DSA Conference Panel – Studying spatial inequalities through critical political junctures
- The Development Studies Association Conference, Manchester – 27 – 29 June 2018
- New Journal Article brings a different take on Rwandan Policy Making
- EVENT IN GHANA – Symposium on the future of dams
- WATCH – Pablo Yanguas & Daniel Honig in conversation event on what makes aid effective
- PODCAST – In conversation on what makes aid effective