- Political settlements and the delivery of maternal health services in rural Uganda
- Rethinking elite commitment to social protection in Ghana: Insights from an adapted political settlements approach
- The political prioritisation of welfare in India: Comparing the Public Distribution System in Chhattisgarh and Jharkhand
- Social protection in an electorally competitive environment (2): The politics of health insurance in Tanzania
- Social protection in an electorally competitive environment (1): The politics of Productive Social Safety Nets (PSSN) in Tanzania
- The politics of upgrading in global value chains: The case of Rwanda’s coffee sector
Latest blog posts
- Prof Sam Hickey on The UN Global Dispatches Podcast – How countries can avoid the resource curse
- How can developing countries learn to tax?
- What are the limitations of working with the grain?
- Aid for social protection may help African governments maintain power
- Profile of an ESID expert – Pritish Behuria
- PODCAST – The ESID Annual Adrian Leftwich Memorial Lecture with Prof Yuen Yuen Ang