- Transitions between growth episodes: Do institutions matter and do some institutions matter more?
- State-movement partnership in Uganda: Co-producing an enabling environment for urban poverty reduction?
- Understanding the contribution of the BSUP (JNNURM) to inclusive cities in India
- Is there a fiscal resource curse? Resource rents, fiscal capacity and political institutions
- Taking ideas seriously within political settlements analysis
- Political settlements, women’s representation and gender equality: The 2008 gender-based violence law and gender parity in primary and secondary education in Rwanda
Latest blog posts
- New Article in World Development: Why has Rwanda achieved the top health insurance enrolment in Sub-Saharan Africa?
- Tim Williams wins 2018 Joyce Cain Award for outstanding scholarly article
- On Labour Mobility, Economic Growth and Targeted Programmes
- Research on the political economy of Ghana’s oil is published in New Political Economy Journal
- In conversation: Pablo Yanguas and Diana Mitlin
- In memory of Simeen Mahmud