- The political economy of primary education reform in Cambodia
- The political settlement and ‘deals environment’ in Rwanda: Unpacking two decades of economic growth
- The role and responsibility of foreign aid in recipient political settlements
- How politics shapes the quality of education in Ghana
- Politics and health service delivery: Insights from Ghana
- The politics of governing natural resources in Ghana: Towards inclusive development?
Latest blog posts
- Spotlight on an ESID Researcher: Tim Kelsall
- WATCH: Exciting new film on our research in Ghana
- Why do coalitions work in some places and not in others?
- WATCH: Our Research Director Prof. Kunal Sen reflects on the importance of multiple perspectives
- WATCH: Takeaways from Rockefeller Centre on what’s exciting about the political settlement framework
- Rockefeller Centre Live Vlog: Day 3 – Reflections from Prof. Brian Levy on how far we’ve come