- Gender equitable policy reforms in Bangladesh: The role of informal networks and practices
- Bank of Zambia’s autonomy amidst political turnovers in Zambia
- The politics of building effective water utilities in the Global South: A case of NWSC Uganda
- The political economy of central bank effectiveness: The case of National Bank of Rwanda
- The Kenyan National Treasury: A ‘pocket of effectiveness’ curtailed
- The politics of power and natural gas in Tanzania: How political settlement dynamics shapes deals in a ‘new oil’ country
Latest blog posts
- What is political settlements analysis?
- What’s the future of Zambia’s political economy following the firing of the governor?
- The politics of dominating Addis Ababa
- Profile of a Research Associate – Kate Pruce
- Profile of a Research Associate – Chris Lyon
- Profile of a Research Associate – Farwa Sial