- Do economic institutions matter for growth episodes?
- A political settlement approach to gender empowerment: The case of the Domestic Violence Act and girls’ education policy in Ghana
- Political economy of industrial policy in Turkey: The case of the automotive industry
- Varieties of state-building in Africa: Elites, ideas and the politics of public sector reform
- The politics of core public sector reform in Rwanda
- The politics of scaling up social protection in Kenya
Latest blog posts
- Why have we seen so few developmental states?
- LISTEN – Marion Ouma on power and the uptake of social protection in Kenya
- Matthias Vom Hau responds to prestigious CPS award
- LISTEN: Professor Lars Buur’s DSA paper on Social Protection in Mozambique
- NEWS: Abdul-Gafaru Abdulai is awarded 2017 Gerti Hesseling Prize
- Deals and Development